- As per law, Divorce by mutual consent is final and binding, and thus cannot be challenged in any Court by either of the parties.
- The basis of such divorce is mutual consent and since both parties consented to the divorce, they cannot breach the agreement and decisions.
- Therefore, the Decree granted under the mutual consent, and based agreement is final & unchallengeable by your wife,
- Even, if she will try to breach the agreement and decision of the case, then it will be considered as Contempt of the court.
- If she has given statement with affidavit before the court that she will not claim any maintenance from you , then she cannot claim the same in future after getting the mutual divorce . .
- Mutual divorce is far better decree than the said case , hence file the annulment case . .
You can contact me, if further detailed suggestion needed.