• Propery question


My Mother want to make will in favour of my father  and I have no objection .Can i become one of the  witness and sign that will?

After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will?

No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?

Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from delhi, Delhi
1. Yes, you can become witness.
2. He needs to take probate of Will. Once that is done then he needs to just mutate his name in the local Municipal Register.
3.Yes, during trial of Probate proceeding.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
10750 Answers
133 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
38720 Answers
2174 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer