My Mother want to make will in favour of my father and I have no objection .Can i become one of the witness and sign that will?
After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will?
No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from delhi, Delhi
1) yes you can sign the will as witness . please note that for will it is necessary that there are 2 witness es . get will drafted by a lawyer
2) on demise of your mother your father can apply for mutation of property in his name . you can furnish your NOC in this regard
1. You can sign the Will as witness,
2. The title of the prioperty will be transferred in the name of your father after the demise of your mother for which your fatjer has to file an application to take probate of the will,
3. Thwe probate will be granted if no legal heir of your mother objects to the said application for probate of the will.