• Need legal advice

I was in a relationship with a girl few years back and we indulged into sexual relation with her.she was elder to me and she had tow children and a divorcee and I was unmarried.so after 1 year I broke up with her and married another girl,now she put up a case against me citing ipc 493,494,496 and 420,where a all these are false charges,but she has some photographs of me and her together with her and some telephone conversation recorded.i was arrested and now out on bail and likely to skip on court appearance as I am out of country.i need your advice on both as what will my fate in case and if I miss the appearance on court
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Guwahati, Assam
if you miss without application for exemption warrant for arrest will issued against you & letter on you will declared deserter

Court appearance is must , if you want  not to appear, you have to file exemption application otherwise court will issue NBW, and even Court can order for declaration of  P.O, means proclaimed offender u/s 82 Crpc.
Soumya Kundu

non bailable warrant,when it is issued it means that the local police has been dircted to arrest and bring the accused before it

you can file exemption through your advocate. NBW is rightly explained by Mr. Beri

1. You can file petition i/s 205 CRPC for exemption from your personal appearance in day to day court proceeding.
2. However that is to be done after submission of charge sheet and preferably after framing of charge.
3. Before that you need not be present on each date.

1. NBW will be issued if you fail to appear on the scheduled days,

2. You can file an application for exepmtion from daily attendance u/s205 of Cr.P.C. after charge sheet is submitted.

NBW would be issued if you dont appear. permission for exemptiin may be obtained from court.for that file applicationn for exemption.