• hopeless

 yesterday i call my mother inlaw & she called me back after 1 hour, she was blackmailing dt ur husband will never came back in ur life, he'll take divorce by himself in dehradun court. She said dt u r a very bad girl & hvn't attended any counseling in dehradun regarding my husband's complaint. Actually on 7th April i went to dehradun & filed a complaint on same day my husband went to mahila helpline file a false complaint against me & after dt coming back to delhi by force, i have filed a complaint in caw cell in dwarka but my husband havn't attended any dates in   delhi. Now they r not filing fir  & i got a cal from his friend & he told me dt he have put false allegation on me & he has put something against me in dehradun court. M totally helpless after dis call & dt caw cell is not filing fir. M hopeless & thinking to commit suicide  as i dnt hv any other option
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Delhi, Delhi
Committing suicide is not the answer to any problem. 

If dwarka police has not registered the FIR then you have the right of filing the criminal case directly in court whereupon court will initiate the process of law against your husband. It is not clear from your query as to which case your husband has fled against you at Dehradun. Contact a Dehradun based lawyer to get the details of the case. Your husband cannot get divorce at the drop of a hat. You will be issued a notice by court and given the opportunity of contesting the case filed by him. In addition to this you may sue him for maintenance.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Since your husband was absent repeatedly in CAW Cell, now FIR can be registered.
2. if Police does not register the case, you can file petition u/s 156(3) crpc in the Magistrate's court to do the same.
3. Do find out the nature of case filed in Dehardun. If any case is filed therein, you can file Transfer petition in the Supreme Court for its transfer to Delhi court.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12823 Answers
166 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Querist
no need to worry, approach to ACP of CAW cell in Dwarka and request for FIR against all of them as you mentioned in your complaint.
you can contact personally for any help in Delhi or Dehradun.
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4856 Answers
221 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

If police do not register  FIR, than send notice to SP, Dwarka, about police inaction, then u can file 156(3) in MM court , Dwarka,Delhi, you can lodge a complain women cell, Delhi, file case under the provision of DV, Act 2005, even start Divorce  and maintenane proceedings in that particular court . In relation to case in Delhi , find out nature of the case ur husband had filed over there. It is not possible to attend the proceedings in Dehradun in each date of hearing, better file TP, in SC for transfer in Delhi court.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

Dont  feel hopeless and never think of committing suicide which are not the remedy. laws are with, you what you need proper actions to be taken in accordance with law.First of all,no divorce can be granted without sending  a notice to other party. If your husband has filed divorce case in Dehardoon, you will get a notice from that court.Even it can be find out from DDN court by you or  through other sources.if there is any case in DDN it can be transferred to Delhi. Secondly, you are wasting time by now you should have filed criminal complaint under section 156(3) for registration of FIR and also DV cases  as advised you before.Any way, you can still initiate proceedings now.There are vacation court functioning.Feel free to call.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer