• Tenants

dear sir,
            My family owns a commercial property in yeshwanthpur bangalore. Its a business hug locality . The property was built way back in 1975 by my grandfather and since then its the shops in my building r let out for rent . Now the tenants are paying very less compared to the area's rental value , if we ask they scare us by saying "we are tenants since the building was built so you cannot demand more if demanded we'll pull you to the court and that will take 3 years and you will suffer" this is their reply. also these tenants do not have running agreement all the agreements have not been renewal. My humble request is please let me know what i can do .?
you can after issue of legal notice file suit for eviction against tenants

give of legal notice file suit for eviction against tenants

1. You shall have to file eviction suit against them as per the tenancy Act of your state,

2. Engage a local lawyer having expertise in the field.

after serving legal notice file suit for eviction againt them.