• Mental and physical harassment

My uncle  and his son always ready to fight with my father he always torchon and create the unnecessary harassment.
last year they are attack to my parent and cut the finger of my mother and now the broke the lock of my house.
he has more money so he do this. what should we do this in this case
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Darbhanga, Bihar
1) if your uncle has physically assaulted your parents then they have to file police complaint against your uncle and your cousin . 

2) if police dont take action file complaint under section 156( 3) to direct cops to investigate and submit report

1. If your parents or you are physically assulted by your Uncle or his sons, you shall have to lodge police complaint immediately or within a reasonable time under copy to the S.P.,

2. If police does not act, then you shall have to file an application u/s156(3) praying for direction upon the Police to investigate and act based on your complaint,

3. No point complaining about last year's assult.

File police complaint and if they do not registered you can also file private complaint in the court of judicial magistrate