• Purchase of residential property

I have decided to purchase residential Plot called KNS Unnati which is located near to Mysore Road. Iam not finding any reviews on them. The advertiser claim it as BDA Approved and surrounded by Kempegowda layout.  They caim rest of the land around is for BDA Kempegowda Layout. Is there any chance of  BDA acquiring this land, what happen to site owners if such thing happen. please throw some light about  this and the way I need to proceed.

Nanjappa.S.R.
The developer would have provided you with one set of documents with respect to the said project. Take legal opinion from an Advocate to know all these issues and many more with respect to this project.

1) request builder to furnish copy of plans sanctioned by corporation 

2) contact a local lawyer and obtain title clearance certificate

1. For buying flat, you need not wait for reviews,

2. Collect the property documents/brochure from the builder and conduct a thorough property search at the local registry office and also local court to ascertain the validity of title of the land and the development agreement,

3. Engage a local lawyer for the said purpose.