• father's property to his sons

Im kiran, from nizamabad
When my anger  brother is minor (3 years), my father as registered agricultural land of 1 .5 accar to my brothers name. So, my brother is warning us the property is mine. But,  the patta book was not given by registered name (brothers name). It has given to my fathers name. The registration has done in 1976.
                          so, please tell the solution to solve our problem.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
since land was registered in your brother name he would be absolute owner of said land .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46896 Answers
2772 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Brother would be the absolute owner since land was registered in his favour.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer