• Property survey

sir i have 3 acres of land in bhiwandi district thane i had applied for T L R SERVE but one of the local owing land on the same surve number put up the objection not to do the surve with the survey office and the sevey could not be done what to do please let me know
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Thane, Maharashtra
1. What is the reason of objection of this person?
2.Obtain an order from civil court if there is any dispute on title.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
8148 Answers
97 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

On what basis does the owner of the other land raised objection to get your land surveyed by survey department.  Move the court to obtain an order from civil court to allow your land to be surveyed.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1368 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) you have not mentioned the reasons  for objection made by your neighbour . 

2) you can contact a local lawyer and move court for necessary reliefs
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
31093 Answers
1705 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Has the title of the property been objected?

2. If yes, file a declaratory suit praying for declaration that you have the title of the property and also direction upon the appropriate authority to complete the Survey.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
14448 Answers
328 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer