i'm looking for advice on following situation as i'm in big trouble.
well my name is Rahul from Pune ,India. recently was on business tour in UK and during these journey had received job opportunity at UK/(my client location) and i accepted it. when i back to India after 3 month at my base location i resigned from my post immediately.after that my employer given me lots of offers and forced me to stay with company and later demanded me to pay all UK money to them if i want to get release from them so as i cant pay 3000pound money to them because i was in UK for them i was representing company and it was my daily allowances.so finally i left company .and joined the client location . now they got to know that i have started working with client side so want to discuss on these
1. What legal action they will take against me.?
2. as i already joined my client location that's why my company so angry on me so if takes any action on me did it means that i have to left my job?
3.Is there is any way that i will overcome from these situation?
4.one of my friend said that you have signed the normal bond paper not a stamp paper so there is very minor chances of any legal action so is it correct?
im confused on these.
please help me on this
Asked 1 year ago in Labour from Mumbai, Maharashtra
1) The company does not have any right to demand the dearness allowance that was granted to you during your official trip. You are not obliged to pay back.
2) As you have already left the company and joined the client lasting the previous company cannot pursue you and take legal action against you.
3) If the company sends you any notice, engage an advocate to reply appropriately. It cannot affect your current job.
4) It does not matter whether the bond was on a stamp paper or not, it is valid and binding if you have signed it. Be prepared to pay the company of any Arrears are due from you to the company.
Hi sir/madam, you are given resignation to the company and same it was accepted or not?. If accepted you don't worry about it. They will not taken action against you but they will tortured unnecessarily. It is the duty of paying a daily allowances to you because of you are doing a job for them. You continued job with your client. If you faces any apprehension you have to complained to jurisdictional District Labour Commissioner and to give the justice to you. Don't worry be happy.
Hello All Thanks for your replay
today i have received the legal notice from my previous company and notice said that act of your amount to an offence of cheating under the indian panel code.if your are totally ignorant regarding the provisions of law section 405,406,and 420 which pertain to criminal breach of trust and cheating under Indian panel of code given for your perusal.
then mentioned about copyright act 1957 provides for civil remedies by the way of injunction damage accounts as well as criminal remedies by the way of imprisonment for a term not less than six month which may extend to 3 year with fine not less than 50 thousand rupee which may extend to 22 lakh rupees.
it is thus conveyed to you that pay damage amount rs 412231.00 only as consequence of breach of employment agreement.
i dont knw what to do now. my family disturbed due to these legal notice as they sent it to my native address and at the end they also mentioned that "the cost of the notice being rs 20,000 are put against you.?"""
why i should pay notice charges? and 20,000 isnt is too much?
can anyone of you share your personal email id so i will pass all my documents to you.
please advice me what to do in these case? i dont want to go in prison
Asked 1 year ago