- As per law, after the death of your uncle , his property would be devolved upon all his legal heirs equally including his daughters.
1. As per the Supreme Court judgment , if you will purchaser the said property then you cannot evict him for at least 5 years , if that tenant used to pay the rent regularly
2. No need to take his NOC for purchasing the property , but after purchasing that property you can issue a notice to him to attorn you landlord /owner of the property and to pay the rent to you
- Further , ask your cousins to issue a notice to the said tenant that they have sold the property to you and hence they should pay the rent to you.
3. After purchasing the property you can enter into an agreement with the tenant
4. If refused to sign the rental agreement with you , then you have right to evict him legally if he defaults in paying the rent .
5. A tenant cannot claim to be the owner of the property , a tenant is always a tenant if paying rent regularly.