• Complicity of police IO with attacker

I was attacked by 4 persons. Then I firmed an FIR against the attackers, 2 men ( Saala - Jeeja) and 2 women (theirs wives). One of the lady opponents also firmed a cross case on me and my 22yrs old son. They alleged me as a teaser  of the woman. Although her FIR's facts and statements under 164 are paradox and has such facts which may declared wrong clearly by established facts. But police inquired in biased manner. They didn't take the technicaln wrong facts of FIR and 164's statement on account and through many perjurers they eshtablished the blame on me under 354, 141 etc and on my son under 325. Now we are under bail given in the court. In our FIR the facts were not serious but they were true completely and may be proven by technically and in other manner and supported by the only eyewitnesser. But in the chaalan firmed on us police has shown this eyewitnesser absent from the site on behalf of the statements of many perjurers' . It is assumed that my FIR will be treated as false report. What a tragedy this is and what its remedies ? I am the actual victim and the police proposed me as a guilty. I am a govt. servant (HM in govt sec school). The one of man opponents seems to attached in unlawful earnings and therefore he has the contacts with police and he may give the graft but it is impossible for me. But I can spend money for legal struggle.
Asked 1 year ago in Criminal Law from Jodhpur, Rajasthan
I think you have repeated your query.
 Please refer to my reply given to your earlier query.
What is your query?
If you are aggrieved by the manner the police have registered your complaint and not shown interest in producing the facts in your complaint, you may wait for the chargesheet to be fled in the court and then you may file a petition before the concerned court expressing that the police have not investigated your complaint properly and have acted in a based manner on the basis of the consideration received from a the opposite party hence they have registered a counter case with false allegations against you and your son. 

for their case against you, you may challenge their allegations during trial on the basis of merits in your side and also based n the evidence in your side. 

Being a government employee, why do you want to run a risk for your employment, think and take wise decision.
1. The remedy is to move the High Court against the police to seek the quashing of the chargesheet as it is founded on an investigation which is inherently biased and smells of collusion between police and the accused.

2. You should not have waited thus long to adopt the remedial recourse against police. Further delay in moving the High Court will make your chances of success quite bleak.
If your FIR get registered before her case then no need to worry her case will be treated as counterblast case and you and your son may get an acquittal order from the court.

Fight the case on merit with the help of lawyer.

Feel free to call