• Land development society construction by-law

I own a site in one of the society in rural Bangalore. The society layout exist from 1992. They have introduced in last general body meeting, construction bye law. This bye law is stringent than gram panchayath, which actually approves the plan. I can not by pass society as sewage and water supply is still in there control. After completing they will had twist and ask for donations which is outside the society preview.
carry out construction as per sanctioned plans by the gram panchayat . forward copy of plans to society for information and record . obtain completion certificate from gram panchayat . you cannot be called upon to pay donations which is legally impermissible

Housing Society can not ask for donations from its members, when you would have already paid for membership, allotment of site and other incidentals. As suggested  by Advocate Mr. Ajay Sethi get plan sanction plan from the gram panchayath and also obtain completion certificate and inform accordingly the society.