1. No-Fault Divorce decree issued by USA court where both the parties attend the hearings, is accepted by Indian Courts treating the same as mutual consent divorce decree. The said decree passed by USA Court is required to be endorsed by the DM of the place where you stay in India foe getting the same acceptable by Indian Courts.You are suggested to file the MCD petition before USA court after one year f your marriage to make the said decree acceptable to Indian Courts,
2. You can get married again in India provided he said decree passed by USA Court is endorsed by the DM of the place where you are staying,
3. For getting Marriage Registration Certificate, you won't have to produce your divorce decree,
4. She won.t be able to challenge the MCD decree passed by USA Court which she herself has filed, provided the said USA decree is endorsed by the DM of your area,
5. No. irrespective of your remarriage in India, you are required to get the USA dcree of divorce endorsed in India.