• Animal husbandry in city

In my city some people profession of Animal Husbandry for produce milk and there animals are living in 24 hours on roads and they store cattle feed (Sukha Chara) a large amount that cause of fire accidents.
So please provide me any rule/decision of court against the Animal Husbandry in city.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
1) you have to file complaint with muncipal corporation 

2) if no action is taken file RTI application as to what action taken on your complaint 

3) in the event muncipal corporation does not take any action file writ petition in high court to direct corporation to remove animals and animal feed from roads 

There is no rule. In specific cases the courts issue appropriate orders. You can move the High Court through public interest litigation to seek a ban on leaving the animals on streets.

You have to move an application to the Municipal authorities for public nuisance and safety  issues due to such incidences and to take action against the erring people  to safe guard the interests of the general public as well as the animal let off to stray in the roads by its owners. 
Besides, the organisation like blue cross or PCTA or any other institute work for preventing cruelties to animals may be approached giving out the details of the animals being driven away by their owners to stay in the streets after milched. 
This is a local law and order issue to be dealt by the local administration or authority.