My in laws every time blames me that I have done marriage with my husband for the property. We stayed with them for 3 and a half years, after that something happened and my father in law asked me to leave house, and then and there I left home all alone with my daughter. After three months my husband joined me and we took a house on rent (by that time I was staying in a PG). For three years we stayed on rent then we bought a flat in indirapuram in the joint name of my husband and me (with my in laws financial help as my husband desired so). At each and every step of life my in laws tell me that I did everything for property and tells me to let them know about my future plans in this master plan. I dont want anything from anyone. My husband also does not tell anything in this regard to my in laws. Please let me know what to do.
Asked 1 year ago in Family Law from ghaz, Uttar Pradesh
I have come to know about a hidden affair of my husband, he has accepted his mistake and apologised. When I told my in laws about that they are blaming me that I am doing all this for property and again asked me to tell my master plan. I have all the recordings. He also said that while registering the flat in our name, he felt that he was doing wrong and he never wanted to do so. Please tell me what shall I do as in all this my husband never supports me. I want to know whether they are planning something wrong for me or what.
Asked 1 year ago
1) you have to learn to ignore your in laws .
2) you are staying separate with your husband
3) flat is bought in joint names of your self and husband
4) further your in laws gave financial help to you and your husband for purchasing property
5) they must be in secure in their old age . since their son is staying separate from them
6) inform them you are willing to give in writing that you dont want any of their property
Sir, We never wanted any financial help. They did as they wanted to help their son not me.
My husband does a lot for them. When we started staying separate, my husband joined his father's business, before that he was into job.
These things does not matter, what matters is they everytime try to humiliate me. They have not given me anything till now and I have never even expected anything but the love and respect is always a desire for me.
Asked 1 year ago
1) you should visit a marriage counsellor and try to save your marriage .
2) dont keep in touch with your in laws as you are staying separately .
3) dont file any cases now . if situation deteriorates file domestic violence case against in laws and seek protection order
Your question is not clear. You have not asked for any specific relief nor you have mentioned any specific problem to advise you properly on the difficulties or hardships you face.
Legally you are not facing any problem so there cannot be a legal solution for this. If you want only love and affection of your husband and in laws, you have to behave that way to earn that.
If you have been humiliated by your in laws, you may reach the law enforcing authority with a compliant under domestic violence act or cruelty against you. If you do not want your in laws to be punished for the sake of saving your marriage, you may have to take compromise route and behave convincingly with them.
Hope you have understood what was told here? if not please specify what relief you expected while posting the query here.
1. You can file a case of domestic violence in the court to seek a restraint order against your in-laws to restrain them from communicating to you in any manner.
2. If the restraint order is violated by them they can be jailed by the court.