• Power of attorney

I want to sell my farm in a village but coz of ill health i cannot travel how can i make a power of attorney from nagpur to sell my land in mangrulpir akola
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Nagpur, Maharashtra
Yes, you can appoint your daughter as POA holder who on the basis of the same can sell the property on your behalf.
Contact a local lawyer to do this.

1) contact a local lawyer .
2)  have special power of attorney prepared in favour of your daughter to sell your land in akola . 
3) the POA has to be duly stamped and registered

Give the POA to your daughter to sell your land in Akola after paying the stamp duty and get the POA registered.  Take legal help to draft the POA from a local lawyer.

1. You can sell the property by executing and registering a power of Attorney in favour of your daughter,

2. Your daughter can execute all sale documents & register the same for and on your behalf being armed with the POA executed by you in her favour.