• How to proceed on decreed stuck up case?

My grand mother had property dispute with her brother,  district court has decreed that property should be distribute among 3 persons. Among those 3 only one person alive,  this case has been with court more than 25 years.
   Please suggest me a way to settle down the issue. If you need more details about the case I'm provide.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Tuni, Andhra Pradesh
1) if decree has been passed by civil court obtain certified copy of decree . 

2) when did other parties die?  on death of other parties have you brought the legal heirs on record? 

3) when was decree passed ? 

4) it is necessary to go through the decree passed by court to advice .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45712 Answers
2688 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Legal heirs of the two persons will also have the share alongwith the person who is alive.  Obtain a copy of decree and after going through the same proper advice can be given.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1638 Answers
107 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You said that a decree was already passed by the Court, then what case is still pending since last more than 25 yeras?

2. However, contact the legal heirs of the deceased persons in whose favour the decree was passed & settle the matter amicably in everybody's interest,

3. Execute and register a settlement deed between the alive decree holder and the legal heirs of the deceased decree holders of the property.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18535 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer