• How can I vacate my house

Hello Sir,
I am living in Rajkot-Gujarat..

I have one house in name of my father and all the documents including sale note are in name of my father. I mean we purchased it few years before. Currently we rented house to one person since last 3 years and now he is not going to vacant my house and sent me court notice for not to vacant it. Unfortunately i did not make any rent agreement at time of given rented house. So please suggest me how to vacant my house from such fraud person. i have also recruit one advocate and file case also last 1.5 year but i am not happy his work method :( i have upload some document

please check below link i have uploaded Court notice document in my dropbox

M- 9879 333 869
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Rajkot, Gujarat
1. Well , if you are not satisfied with your lawyer then you can always change him with a new one.

2. Suit for eviction lies against your tenant. I am not sure what suit he has filed against you.

All the case papers needs to be seen for giving proper advice.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
13128 Answers
174 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

cases fined by you and filed against you.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
13128 Answers
174 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) you should have entered into registered leave and licence agreement before giving your house on rent . 

2) if your licencee refuses to vacate the house issue him legal notice to vacate your house . 

3) file suit for eviction . 

4) if licencee has already filed case defend it on merits . 

5) if you are not satisfied with your lawyer you can request him to issue NOC and engage another lawyer .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46678 Answers
2762 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You should have entered in to a tenancy agreement or leave & license agreement with your tenant detailing all the terms of the tenancy which you have not done,

2. You have not mentioned whether you receive rent against cash or cheque or whether you issue rent receipt or not,

3. However, you shall have to file an eviction suit on prescribed grounds,

4. Eviction suit takes long time to be disposed off,

5. Change your lawyer if you are not satisfied with his services.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18749 Answers
452 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Unless all papers/cases are properly examined , no answer could be given as appropriate.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Since you have not entered into tenancy agreement with the tenant, these problems have cropped up.  I hope you would have received rent through cheque. If he has already filed a case defend on its merits.  File an eviction suit after changing the lawyer if you are not satisfied with the present one. Request your present lawyer to give NOC.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1648 Answers
109 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer