Following are documents required…
- Two recent photos.
- Domicile certificate as proof of residence.
- Medical insurance cover of more than 30 K Euros.
- Prepaid to and from air ticket.
- Purpose of visit.
- Accommodation facility.
- Marriage certificate.
Following is the procedure for registration of marriage.
- Both go the registrar of marriages the place where any one of you have proof of residence.
- Submit affidavit of both of you with two passport size photos of each.
- Take proof of residence like addahar, proof of age like education certificate of both.
- Take two witnesses with id document and passport size photos.
- Pay the prescribed fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Fill up the form, your marriage will be registered and a date after one month will be given for solemnization of marriage.
- Again go after one month on the date given, registrar will perform your marriage.