I had double stored building.my tenant is an practicing advocate.we had rent agreement for 1 year subject to condition of a prior 2 months notice to vacate the house.in January 2014, i gave him the notice. notwithstanding to my notice till today, my tenant is stating that i admitted orally to sell my property to him and he will proceed legally.from January on wards he is not even paying my rent. His presence is hardship to me.please aid me.your suggestions are more precious.
Asked in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
if inspite of notice licencee fails to vacate the house then file suit for eviction against the licencee . also claim arrears of rent as per the clauses in your agreement .
1. Was it a leave & license agreement or a tenancy agreement?
2. However, file an eviction suit immediately,
3. Do not worry for his false claim of oral agreement with you for sale of the said property since it will not hold any ground legally,
4. He is trying to harass you by taking advantage of his profession,
5. Engage a local lawyer for the purpose.
Hi, let forget whether tenant is an advocate or someone else, law of the land is one and the same.... issue legal notice and evict him according to due process of law it is better contact any local advocate.
thank you all for your valuable suggestions...
Asked 3 years ago
thanks for your appreciation
File suit for eviction,claim arrears of rent and also mesne profit at the present market rate.
Advocate, New Delhi