• Tenant eviction

respected sir
                     I had double stored building.my tenant is an practicing advocate.we had rent agreement for 1 year subject to condition of a prior 2 months notice to vacate the house.in January 2014, i gave him the notice. notwithstanding  to my notice till today, my tenant is stating that i admitted orally to sell my property to him and he will proceed legally.from January on wards he is not even paying my rent. His presence is hardship to me.please aid me.your suggestions are more precious.
                                                                          thanking you
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
if inspite of notice licencee fails to vacate the house then file suit for eviction  against the licencee . also claim arrears of rent  as per the clauses in your agreement .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45700 Answers
2688 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Was it a leave & license agreement or a tenancy agreement?

2. However, file an eviction suit immediately,

3. Do not worry for his false claim of oral agreement with you for sale of the said property since it will not hold any ground legally,

4. He is trying to harass you by taking advantage of his profession,

5. Engage a local lawyer for the purpose.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18535 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, let forget whether tenant is an advocate or someone else, law of the land is one and the same.... issue legal notice and evict him according to due process of law it is better contact any local advocate.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4551 Answers
203 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

thanks for your appreciation
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45700 Answers
2688 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File suit for eviction,claim arrears of rent and also mesne profit at the present market rate.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer