- As per Supreme Court judgement, wife is expected to move in with the relatives of their husbands, follow the rules and customs of their home, and ideally, blend in seamlessly as a new daughter.
- Further, the court granted divorce to a man on the grounds of “cruelty” after his wife refused to share a home with her in-laws.
- Further, If wife is not supporting her husband for the enjoyment of life and denying relation, then the husband can get divorce after filing a divorce petition before the court on this ground.
1. Yes, she can claim interim maintenance from you , if she not having sufficient income for her maintenance , even living separately without your consent.
2. Yes, you should file a suit for restitution of conjugal marriage , and if you got decree in your support , then she is not entitled to get maintenance.
3. One fourth of your income
- She cannot claim any share in your or your fathers property during your life time.
You can contact me , if further suggestion needed.