Release deed by daugthers in favor of his fathers joint family property with his brothers
Request you help here.
We have a undivided joint property belonging to my father and his 3 brothers. which is the joint family property acquired by them thru registered family parition deed executed between my grand father and his brother. MY grand father and all his 4 sons name is present in registered family parition deed in 1974 and all sons of my grand father were un married.
my father is second son.
1. my grand father passed away. in 2016
2. my 1st uncle passed away in 2020 leaving behind 3 sons.
3. my Third uncle has three daughters
4. my fourth uncle has two sons.
the prorpety remained undivided still to this day.
now for some legal necessity my two uncle have decided to execute release deed in favor of my father ( second son) and my first uncle sons are ready to sign as consenting wintess. my questions.
1. can by 2nd uncle three daughters sepereatly execute release deed in favor of him before he executes in favor of my father. how can this be done, since the property is undivided.
can we write as
1. release acquired proepty thru family parition deed and he is co owner with his brothers and he has equal share with his brothers.
2. daugthers are releasing their right and claim in his father undivided share.
3. in schedule property. can we mention the whole extent of schedule here and say all that peice and parcel of his 1\4th share in the property measuring total extent of ex. 10 sq meters like that ?
2. similar question as above for two sons of my fourth uncle. can they execute release deed in favor of their father, before they exeute to my father similar to above?
3. my first uncle is passed way. can his legal heirs sign as consenting witness executed by my two uncles in favor of my father ?
sample: release deed
1. Third uncle name
2. Fourth uncle name
and in favor
--- reference to daugather of first party executed release deed registerd as ____ making him absolute owner for his share.
-- reference to sons of second party executed release deed registerd as ____ making him absolute owner for his share.
1. my first uncle sons.
any sample release deed please share and please advice
Asked 16 days ago in Property Law
sorry, looks heading is misleading. my uncles want to execute release deed of joint family property in my father favor. how can my uncles sons or daugther release their rights in their father share. can they release their rights in favor of their father first and then my uncles can execeute in favor of my father? one of the uncle is dead. can they sign as consenting witness while myother uncles execute release deed in my father favor.
Asked 16 days ago
thanks for the replies sir.
my third and fourth uncle can release their rights without much stamp duty.
So, I need to only pay stamp duty for registration with respect to my first uncles legal share right. that is 1\4th share. 10 guntas by 4 = 2.5 guntas
Asked 16 days ago
sorry for repeation my question is , since my 1st uncle is deceased. all four people including my dad have equal share. my 1st uncle legal heirs to release to my father, should we pay stamp duty at 6.5% as they are not directly related as blood relatives to my father. please clarify
I under my 3rd and 4th uncle are blood relatives and hence nominal stamp duty.
Asked 15 days ago