• Appreciation to Mr. Nadeem Qureshi

Slapped with false allegations of 498A,125 & DV by my estranged wife.
Funny part is my FIL has spent Rs 22 lakh including all and quoted as dowry but he is having BPL card  :) 
Women cell is a playground of women and laws are meant for needy women but misusing by greedy women intentions to grab money by filing DV & 125 case.
Days has changed …Supreme court has seen..Lawyers have  become stiff for fighting the case on merit for Mens. 
Must thanks and highly appreciate  to  Advt. Nadeem Qureshi for his logical bent of mind and mature outlook for defending my matrimonial case on merit.  He throw his law words forcefully and in short to judge to let her/him says..  “ Yes you are right “….!!!
His knowledge, tactics, planning, executions are brilliant. 
He has given me and my family the relief breath and fighting my cases on merit and bend down the estranged and greedy wife with a confidence to reject the interim maintenance to my well educated wife.
Once gain thanks to you Nadeem Qureshi and expecting the positive sign to win the case in the days to come as “ NO Defeat is Final Unless You Stop Trying  “
I must recommend him to all for your cases in the case you need relax breath and to win like a winner.
Asked 1 year ago in Family Law from Faridabad, Haryana
1) thanks for your words of appreciation of the efforts put in by our colleague Mr Nadeem Qureshi 
Thanks for the appreciation
Thanks for your appreciation 
Is this a query or a publicity stunt.
We, the lawyer members of this legal online portal feel happy and  delighted to see one of our brother advocate is being appreciated for his efforts and good work done which helped the  client/litigant to sigh a relief also getting a  positive note to his fight  against the  legal terrorism. I personally congratulate Advocate Mr. Nadeem  for  the deserving  appreciations he has been bestowed with. 
Yes. Advocate Quresi has been providing excellent advises in the forum also which, inter alia, intellectually  enriches the legal fraternity in general.