• If my brother did not leave the house .

My father wants to sell his property to give the loan amount of my elder brother borrowed and if my father sell his property to me (Younger son). after that If my elder brother did not leave the house with all his marriage furnitutes because his wife did not stay with him she stays in his inlows house for last 2 years.  .What shell I do the next.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Silchar, Assam
you had raised this query earlier too .

 if you apprehend your elder brother wont leave the house after sale of the property  ask him to leave now then only buy the house from your father .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44293 Answers
2572 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

your father can evict your elder brother from his house before he sells it to you as your brother is only a licensee under father. Even you can evict him.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Your father being the owner of the house can at any time evict your brother from the house by issuing a lawyer's notice to him. Nobody has the right to enter and/or stay in the property owned by some one else without the permission of the legal owner.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22966 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer