• Provisional fund issue

Respected sir my name is vijay dubey i was in a compony as an employee for a year i resinged there after 2 year i fill the pf form in january 2014 but till date my pf is not credited in my account in this period at least four time i do mail in my pf office he reply by mail that i will get my pf very soon last 3 moths can i do complain?
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
lodge complaint with regional provident fund commissioner . if no action is taken move consumer forum against company and regional provident fund commissioner for deficiency in service

contact the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner with all your documents/emails sent and received if nothing done despite it then file case in court against PF office and also implead the Company you worked for.

Please attend PF Adalat  which will be conducted every month and air your grievances in the Adalat,  alongwith relevant documents.