How to get our premises vacated
I let out my first floor building to jharkhand state.polution control board on lease agreement for three year with renew the lease with 20% increased But after expiry of lease they are stop to pay the rent I write lot of letter to the concerned officer copy to higher official but invain Please advice
Asked in Civil Law from DUMKA, Jharkhand
with what law and how we can claim for vacation of our permises
Asked 2 years ago
1) issue notice to vacate the premises to Jharkhand pollution control board on expiry of lease period
2) in said notice mention that since they have not renewed the lease and are not paying the increase lease fees you have no option but to ask them to vacate
3) file suit for eviction if they refuse to vacate the premises
1. File an eviction suit against the on the ground of non payment of agreed rent,
2. Engage a lawyer having expertise in this field,
3. Eviction suit takes long time to be disposed of. So, file it immediately without loosing any further time.
1. You can get your property back by evicting your tenant with due process of law,
2. File eviction suit as advised in my earlier post.
1. The possession of the leased property after the expiry of the term of lease is illegal.
2. You should file a case for eviction of the tenant and also to claim the unpaid rent for the period during which the property has remained in possession of the tenant after the expiry of the lease. In addition to this you can also claim compensation from the board for not honouring the agreement.
You are entitled to relief under rent control law itself. Whether it is a government agency or a private party, it is their duty to pay the monthly rental amount regularly without fail and upon failure or default in rental payment, he is likely to be evicted.
The same law applies to the government agency too.
You may file an eviction suit for default in rental payment.