• How to get our premises vacated

I let out my first floor building to jharkhand state.polution  control  board  on lease agreement for three year with renew the lease with 20% increased But after expiry of lease they are stop to pay the rent I write lot of letter to the concerned officer copy to higher official but invain Please advice
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from DUMKA, Jharkhand
1) issue  notice to vacate the premises to Jharkhand pollution control board on expiry of lease period

2) in said notice mention that since they have not renewed the lease and are not paying the increase lease fees you have no option but to ask them to vacate 

3) file suit for eviction if they refuse to vacate the premises 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45573 Answers
2677 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. File an eviction suit against the on the ground of non payment of agreed rent,

2. Engage a lawyer having expertise in this field,

3. Eviction suit takes long time to be disposed of. So, file it immediately without loosing any further time. 
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18510 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You can get your property back by evicting your tenant with due process of law,

2. File eviction suit as advised in my earlier post.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18510 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. The possession of the leased property after the expiry of the term of lease is illegal.

2.  You should file a case for eviction of the tenant and also to claim the unpaid rent for the period during which the property has remained in possession of the tenant after the expiry of the lease. In addition to this you can also claim compensation from the board for not honouring the agreement.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You are entitled to relief under rent control law itself.  Whether it is a government agency or a private party, it is their duty to pay the monthly rental amount regularly without fail and upon failure or default in rental payment, he is likely to be evicted.
The same law applies to the government agency too.
You may file an eviction suit for default in rental payment.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35750 Answers
388 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer