• Borrowed money deposited back - will it cause a problem?

I am going for F1 visa interview in a few days. I am in a bit of a situation.

My parents took out about $ 50,000 a few months ago from my account for my sisters wedding. They and my cousin then deposited back all the money that they didn’t use/pay me back. It now shows two-three large lump sums of money where people deposited money back, but I can clearly show where a large lump sum of money was taken out before. Will all of this raise any red flags? I am very worried now. I didn’t think them depositing money they borrowed before would cause concern, but I needed the money back so I would have sufficient funds to support my studies. Please Advise me on my situation
Asked 1 year ago in Civil Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1) it should not cause any problems 

2) you can explain the transaction that your father had taken interest free loan from your account for sisters wedding and have subsequently repaid the loan 
1. As long as you are able to show the source of funds deposited into your account you should not face any hassles in the processing of visa application.

2. The withdrawals from your account would further have a balancing effect.
1. The authority will certainly show doubt in such transactions by which your net worth in India has been increased drastically all of a sudden,

2. You shall have to show the entries in your Bank statement evidencing that you had lent equal amount of money to them who had returned the same to you now.
There is no concern to this extent about the transactions over which you apprehend unnecessary fears or worry so much about.
If all your transactions have valid entries giving proper details about the depositors and also the withdrawals, the transactions being genuine and you have sufficient proof to prove in enquiry about its genuineness, you have nothing to worry about them to this extent. 
In the event of any enquiry by any probing authority and you are not able to gather courage to face the authority, you may take the help of a lawyer that time to efficiently handle the situation.