• Exparty order

First of all thank you for your reply. The summons were not  served to me  and with the help of court staff my signature was put by somebody . I'm working in cuddalore but  in  H.M.O.P file my husband used  my native address to serve summons .  what is the procedure to prove the illegal signature? whether  the court may do this or with the help of my advocate may i do this? sir , please guide me .
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
Religion: Hindu
1) better engage a local lawyer to fight your case . 

2) you have to with opinion of hand writing expert prove that your signatures are forged
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46778 Answers
2768 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

In order to prove that your signatures were forged you have to avail the services of a hand writing expert and thereafter produce his opinion in accordance with the manner laid down under law.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer