Dear ajay sethi sir,.
for how many years a stay order can get. can a single tenant file a stay order .what is the rule of municipal corporation will it in favour of tenant or is it in favour of builder. if we fight can we get a full area on road side . can we also file a harassement case against builder for giving threat that if you do not accept our offer we will take your property
and will kill you . is such case can be put.very confused what to do that if we lost our pro[erty than we have no option than to die .because our family dependent on that and if we get inside the mall then no customer comes and ultimately to die . sir give some solid advice . some people advising that not to fight because he has power of money and he will do any thing.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
1) stay order continues until further orders in the case .
2)it all depends upon facts of each case .
3) record builder conversations . then file police complaint against the builder for criminal intimidation
4) it is your call . request the builder to give you price for complete exit from the property . it makes no sense in taking shop inside mall if you dont get customers .
1. The stay order will continue till the time specified in the order.
2. If the builder has held out any threat to you then immediately file a complaint against him for criminal intimidation.
3. If the property has been transferred legally to you then you have the right to stay thereon as long as you desire. Any attempt to oust you therefrom can be repelled by seeking a stay order from the court.
4. Litigation requires financial and mental preparedness to sail through.