As per Supreme Court judgement, wife is expected to move in with the relatives of their husbands, follow the rules and customs of their home, and ideally, blend in seamlessly as a new daughter.
- Further, the court granted divorce to a man on the grounds of “cruelty” after his wife refused to share a home with her in-laws.
- Further, If wife is not supporting her husband for the enjoyment of life and denying relation, then the husband can get divorce after filing a divorce petition before the court on this ground.
- Further , only allegation by the wife is not enough for proving the case against husband , she has to produce the evidences for the same.
- Further, on the ground of lie , you can file divorce petition before the court.
- Further , you can file Tax evasion petition against her before the Income Tax department