• Regular hearing of court case

One RSA was filed in the year 2009 in Chandigarh High Court. Bearing no RSA-2546-2009.
The case was filed on my name Mahesh Kumar and my on my father name Sh. Hoshiar Singh Yadav.
We have written for yearly hearing of the case in 2009,2010 on the basis of age of my father (72 years at that time).  In the meantime my father expired on March -2012. As per requirement my mother and sisters were also made party in case. My mother is 74 years old.  

Q 1. is it possible now that our case be heard on regular basis for final out come.
or what is be done.
Since 2013 the case is coming in the list(" under tag __up-to-date single bench regular list on web-site of high court__" )of different Hon'ble Judges.

We are facing very difficulty and my family is under stress.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Presently in Delhi, Haryana
1) you have to apply for expedited hearing of the case on the ground that  Plaintiff is a senior citizen 

2)HC generally grants application for expedited hearing of cases of senior citizens 

1. Your lawyer can apply to the Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court for a speedy hearing of the case.

2. It should not take more than a single effective hearing for the case to be decided. 

Yes Can move  a memo for expeditious hearing  based on the age of your mother and also due to it inordinate delay, what is your lawyer's opinion.

1. File a W.P. before the High Court praying for a direction upon the lower court to hear your matter expeditiously on the ground that your father has already died out of stress arising out of thgis case and now your old mother ios suffering,

2. Your case will now be heared reegularly at least for some time.