• Handle two cases

I have two cases. 125 crpc in bandra family court and DV in borival court. 
I would like to have a common lawyer to handle both cases. If your interested plz give info. 

Are these two courts working now. 

How to transfer cases to virtual/online courts.

Asked 15 days ago in Family Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

15 Answers


Both the Courts are working as per the direction of Bombay High Court. 

Facilities for MM Court and Family Court Bandra by Virtual Court is not available at present. 

Virtual Court facilities are with Supreme Court of India and High Courts only Now.

In future may be possible. 

Ramesh Pandey
Advocate, Mumbai
2523 Answers
8 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir/Madam,

You are suggested that this is not the right forum for asking an advocate directly to work for you. You may go to "Talk to a lawyer" or "Hire a lawyer" of Kaanoon.com. It is intimated that it is not the solicitation of any kind, rather the information regarding the process.  

Ganesh Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
6450 Answers
13 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

You can choose any lawyer from here.

Swarupananda Neogi
Advocate, Kolkata
2892 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

You can engage any lawyer from this website for  both cases 

Magistrate Courts are functional only for morning session ie 11 am to 2 pm 

clients are not allowed to attend courts 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
78853 Answers
4742 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Its prudent to approach the advocate of your choice personally than throwing a ball to an open ground. 

Unless and until both parties agree for a pending matter ni virtual or physical hearing is possible. 

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
21564 Answers
311 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can contact me for the same. For any assistance contact me in kaanoon on 9 a 7 g 6 g 9 g 4 e 9 g 0 f 9 f 1 a 1.

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
22089 Answers
49 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Ok call me on [deleted]

Roshan Khatri
Advocate, LUCKNOW
132 Answers

Not rated

Online hearing only that also in urgent cases.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21355 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

You cannot get these to online hearing.

You need to contact particular lawyer who can handle both the cases.

Rahul Jatain
Advocate, Rohtak
5314 Answers
4 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

You should contact advocate from Mumbai personally, if you want to engage one then there are many senior advocates from Mumbai which are empanelled with kaanoon.

Mohit Kapoor
Advocate, Rohtak
10582 Answers
7 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

- Now all the cases are heard through online court ,i.e. Video conferencing . 

- Hence, just contact to your lawyer for the same. and also you can get the said link online as well. 

Mohammed Shahzad
Advocate, Delhi
5310 Answers
51 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You have given a general call to all the advocates of this forum.

If you are desirous of engaging the services of an advocate, you contact the lawyer through his personal contacts and dont solicit business.


T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
68881 Answers
929 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

there are number of lawyers in this website from mumbai having good ratings . you can check their profile on the website and contact. 

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
18689 Answers
11 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Dear sir/ma'am,

You can contact any Mumbai based lawyer for the same.

In case you are not able to find any, you can contact me and I will refer you to an associate of mine in Mumbai.  

Best wishes. 


Agam Sharma
Advocate, New Delhi
533 Answers
4 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You should contact any lawyer from Mumbai.

yes district courts are working.

Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
11500 Answers
20 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer