• Surname problem

sir ma problem is that in ma 10h ma name is simran kaur where as in all other certificate upto graduation it is simran kaur saluja including ma id and i have got job in bank with name simran kaur saluja.. so how can i solve this problem so that i don't face problem in document verification..please repl soon.. thanking u
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
You cannot change the name now in matriculation certificate as you willingly entered it at that point in time. If you face any hassles in document verification on account of the divergence in your name in matriculation certificate and all other subsequent documents till graduation then attempt to reason out with the verifying authority that you missed adding ''saluja' to your name in school admission certificate due to inadvertence, whereupon you may be asked to file an affidavit, and consequently sail through the verification process .
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23176 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46891 Answers
2772 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer