1. This is not an ancestral property but your paternal property,
2. How do you know that your grandfather had bougfht the said Haveli?
3. Who is in possession of the said Haveli now?
4. Do your demised Uncles left their sons and daughters and/or their wives?
5. However, collect copy of the title deed of the said Haveli and file an eviction suit against the present occupants from your said property,
6. If there are other legal heirs of your grandfather, then file a partition suit claiming your share of the said Haveli.