• Procedure to claim ancestors property

My grandfather (father's father) have 3 acre land in haveri dist, karnataka. He died in 1992. My grand mother  died in 1997. Recently the property has been transferred in the name of his 6 siblings of which one is my father who have expired in 2000. So the name of my mother and her 3 siblings has been entered in paani. 
What is the Further procedure to divide the property equally with mutual understanding.
prepare partition deed for division of property by metes and bounds . all the siblings must sign the partition deed 

. if it is not possible to amicably resolve the issue file suit for partition

The property can be amicably divided by making a deed of partition among all the legal heirs i.e the siblings of your father. Once the siblings sign the partition deed the property will be divided. If consensus is not reached then you may file a suit for partition in court.