• Breach of trust

Hi Sir, My name sudheer kumar bijjam i am distributor for airtel for rural area.
last year i give a mail (7august 2014) to concern person for i am not satisfy of your margins my roi is not workout to me, if possible to me better roi otherwise find for for new partner. i got a mail for company person that mean we know we are noticed that your roi is not work out to you we are try to give a better roi please give us three months time otherwise you do call off

After that November first weak company zonal manager came to my office and told to me we are give to a opportunity you do urban distribution that's wise you roi workout to you after that in mid month ZBM take a interview for me confirm for urban distribution

in February company zm told me deposit the amount for 25000/- through dd i will sent the dd to company, after that 15 days some of company people call to me deposit amount is not a 25000/- that amount is 50000/- after that i am sent a 50000/- dd to company 13march2015, company people call to me for agreement i am going there 23march2015. my agreement is completed. after that company sent to me one mail you are oppinted for urban distributor for your area wide respictive code also, after that 30march 2015, company sent one invoice that is 0 value bill for doing business with company mother demo mentioned name urban distributor.

after that i am taking a shop in urban area prime location doing showroom like pop, tiles ect.... 8th may 2015, company zm visited to my office and told to me excisting urban distributor not resign so that we are not given to you opportunity 

after that i give a mail to zm by official explain the all above said i request him to please support me

he replied me same as they said

i tried i have no choice i give a legal notice to them for above subject to dated 15.05.2015.

after that company legal people reply me 01.6.2015 dated but recieved 10.06.2015 one letter we are recived 50000/- we are not told to any thing to do show room that that is everthing is liable we are redy to give a deposit amount 50000/- 

i am lodge a criminal complaint against them wide 406,506,420,427 of ipc

please give me suggestion for recovery
Asked 2 years ago in Business Law from Bodhan, Telangana
1) it is necessary to peruse correspondence between parties , agreement signed by you , contents of legal notice to advice . 

2) since you have already engaged a local lawyer go by his advice .

3) litigation is long drawn process .

4) it is better to arrive at an out of court settlement with the company . 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44209 Answers
2562 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Settle the dispute amicably.
2. I find no merit in your case of cheating. It will be dismissed.
3. Ask for return of deposit money.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12502 Answers
160 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. The company has seemingly committed breach of trust for which it can be punished.

2. You have already filed a criminal complaint against them. To recover the amount from the company you are required to file a lawsuit for recovery against it. 

3. The email conversations can be used a substantive evidence in the court.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22958 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Your English language is not understandable especially in the last paragraph you have stated we are received 50,000/- .  It can be assumed that the company has refunded the deposit amount of Rs. 50,000/- ,but in the next line you have stated that "that is everything is liable we are ready to give a deposit amount 50000/-.  Which is correct, i.e., whether you have received the amount or yet to receive them?
You have also stated that you have lodged complaint with the police but have not told about the reaction of the company to the complaint and the status of the complaint.
You want suggestion for recovery, what kind of recovery and what is the recovery?
Do you mean to say that the company need to compensate the expenses you have spent to set up a show room in the urban area?
Dont get confused and confuse the expert lawyers too. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
34344 Answers
368 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer