• Redevelopment

hello sir ,
              sir i  want to know about the redevelopment property in mumbai .sir if we have commerical shop of road facing on ground and builder is saying that he will give shop on 2 nd floor in such case what should we do  and he even give threat. that if you not listen we have power of bhai. we have shop of more than 35 years.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
record the conversation between you and builder . file police complaint against the builder
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
40297 Answers
2288 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Rightly suggested by Mr.Sethi.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22656 Answers
609 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer