• Information about harassment in Block Land & Land Reform Office

In referance to the subject noted above,I,Ujjal Kumar Das would like to seek your kind attention to the fact of how my father,Sri Ganguli Das has been harrassed  for Mutation of his Land.Inspite of being a retired citizen and a heart patient,he gathered all the requisite documents and attended the hearing in Block Land &Land Reform Office in Jhalda 1.Though everything found all right,he was asked to get some documents signed by the earlier land owner who had passed away long.My father has cleared land tax and municipality tax also.Because of some ill interest and to take some undue advantage his land mutation has been withheld only to make him suffer in mental agony.
You are requested to please look into the matter sympathetically and do the needful so that he can get the Mutation Certificate .Your kind action will relieve him of his anxiety at this old age.
Below are the details of the Land and the Mutation Process so far:
Name- Ganguli Das
Father's name-Banku Das
Area- 7.0 Decimels
J L No-131
Khatiyan No-1720
Plot No-7706,7707
Deed No-I-2175 dt 21/9/2005
Location-Jhalda,Anandabazar,Ward No-2,Dist-Purulia
BL & LRO Notice(for hearing) case no-160/13-14 dt.7/4/14 time:12.00

Thanking You,

Ujjal Kumar Das
Sriguru Pally,By Lane,Barakar Road,Po +Dist- Purulia,Pin-723101
Ph No-9933907225
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Purulia, West Bengal
If mutation has been denied in spite of all his documents being in order then your father may move the High court which can order mutation by revenue authorities.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

only a local lawyer can help you in this regard . contact a local lawyer will all correspondence exchange with revenue authorities . based on his advice take necessary legal proceedings in this regard
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46766 Answers
2767 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer