• Appointment to medical college

Sir.
My appointment order was issued by dean of banglore medical college.stating.."appointed as assist prof to dept at pmssyssh with a I c t e pay scale"
Pmssy is an upgraded banglore medical college set up under pmssy scheme. other faculty are from bmc working in pmssy. It has only financial autonomy.where do we belong?
When recievinh a I c t e scale, if pmssy gets detached n becomes aitonomous
Hospital...will our posts become non teaching post?

autonomy.no rights to recruit
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from banglorr, Karnataka
you are not appointed o n rolls of Bmc . you belong to pmssyssh . the issue as to what happens when your hospital becomes autonomous will be decided only after autonomy is granted .

You have been appointed to pmssyssh and not BMC. When ti becomes an autonomous hospital then the governing rules will decide whether your posts become non teaching or not. Generally when autonomy is conferred on an institution a separate set of rules is made which governs the status of those employees who were on the rolls of institution prior to grant of autonomy.

query is resolved