• Do i require blro mutation

I purchased a residential plot at subhasgram (near sonarpur) and I did mutation from local authority (sonarpur). Now I want to make own house on this plot very soon. So do I require BLRO mutation? If yes then please say legal process.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
No need not,now you must get sanction plan of Rajpur Sonarpur Municipality to erect a building.However you should the muted your name in the office of the BL&LRO,Sonarpur for change of name in records of land in LR.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
384 Answers
28 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

since Mr Bhadra is from West bengal go by his advice . carry out mutation of your name in office of BL&LRO   for change of name in records of land in LR
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45474 Answers
2672 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer