• Question regarding job

Dear Experts,
I would like to seek your opinion regarding my issue. I have selected for Junior Supply Officer in food and supply dept, MP in year 2012 with waiting 1 conducted by VYAPAM M.P.. the waiting cleared in sep 2013, so they called me for document verification. they want a character certificate. for that I have gone with a character certificate of Gazetted officer and a affidavit for my character. at the time of document verification they told me that a certificate of SDM is to be submitted (which was not shown in document list sent to me for document verification). they have taken an undertaking from me to submit in future. but they have not told me to submit in stipulated date(means they were taking it lightly). after that due to SSC CGL 2013 mains and MPPSC mains exam(from 29th Sep to 11 oct) i was not able to submit the certificate as i also taking it lightly. apart from this elections in MP was also announced and from 5th oct Model Code of Conduct have been applied and they have issued appointment letter to those candidates who have all documents before Model Code of Conduct in back dates, but they have not informed me about to submit character certificate of SDM. after that when i went to submit they told me that this time due to Model code of Conduct we are unable to give you appointment letter. On 12th Dec 2013 Model Code of Conduct have been over and they are saying the waiting list have gone expired.( As per rules waiting have gone expired in one year from date of result. result was announced on 18 oct 2012). Although I have submitted my Original Character Certificate of SDM on 9th Oct 2013 before expiring of waiting list.(but due to Model code of conduct they was not able to issue appointment order). After that when I have said them to issue appointment letter they said that your file is in Ministry. I have sent them 2 reminders but there is no any single  reply form their side.I have another job offer of Auditor in Controller of Defense Accounts, M.P. but joining has not come.
Should I go to Court for appointment as Junior Supply Officer??
Is My case considerable in Court???
What are the possible solutions???
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Even if no last date was mentioned for submission of certificate you ought to have submitted it at the earliest possible opportunity. Now that appointment letter has been denied to you the only remedy left open is to move Madhya Pradesh High Court. You cannot be made a scapegoat of model code of conduct.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) you have submitted your original character certificate before expiry of waiting list . 

2) you have been denied appointment letter on account of model code of conduct . 

3) if you so desire you can  file writ petition in MP high court to direct authorities to issue appointment letter . 

4) in the alternative take job of auditor controller of defence accounts which would have better job prospects than as supply officer
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45633 Answers
2681 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer