• Medical certificate of age

I am doctor, i were government doctor, now retired, one year before a lover couple came to me to get, age certificate, i only physically checked and given approx. age 20 years certi. they used it and made marriage registrar. her father made fir my daughter were 17 years minor, and she became pregnant, so this marriage is rape. he and police had came to me, i had refused, so they made fir, ipc 376, 363,114, and put my name in fir, that i helped, police blame i only physically checked, no tests done, so wrong certificate given.
i am senior citizen, sincerely served society 37 years, please advise me.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Valsad, Gujarat
age can be checked only by ossification test so i really do not know what and what basis you have given certificate
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Giving such certificates, except in accordance with the legally established procedure, is illegal. Since your name has been added in FIR you will now be prosecuted. Take bail immediately so that you are not arrested. That you are a senior citizen is immaterial to law.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23085 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer