• Transfer of flat

Dear Sir

I the undersigned am grateful to you for giving me advice regarding transfer of my flat, but I have one question to ask i.e.

1. That I would need Court Orders for directing the Landlord to transfer Tenancy Rights in my favour.

Could you please advise how I can go about to have the Court Orders and if you or any other lawyer whose name you may suggest can help me in obtaining such Order. 

Thanking you for all your co-operation and look forward to receiving a reply from you soonest.

Keki Bodhanwalla
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Religion: Other
What is your legal status in the flat? Are you a tenant? If yes, has a lease deed been made touching on your rights? If tenancy rights have not yet been created in your favour then on what basis do you refer to the owner as 'landlord'?
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you can visit small cause court in mumbai in this regard . contact any law dealing with such cases
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45707 Answers
2688 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer