• Property partition deed

I have purchased a site in bangalore in 2004 from Smt.T.Saroja. She has purchased an agricultural land from Sri.Chikkarevanna in 1987. That was his ancestral property. After purchasing the said agricultural land, she has obtained DC conversion order in 2003. After that she formed layout and sold the sites. I have purchased one site among the sites formed in that layout. 
In 2007, the daughters of Sri.Chikkarevanna  has filed a suit for partition. That is nearly after 20 years his father sold the property.  We are the bonafied purchasers. is there any chance of loosing my site. Please give me your valuable suggestion.
I am really worried, because I am having only one site in Bangalore. I belong to middle class family. 
K.C.Shiva shankar
9900421045.
Repeated query. Already replied.

repeated query