• Property partition deed

I have purchased a site in bangalore in 2004 from Smt.T.Saroja. She has purchased an agricultural land from Sri.Chikkarevanna in 1987. That was his ancestral property. After purchasing the said agricultural land, she has obtained DC conversion order in 2003. After that she formed layout and sold the sites. I have purchased one site among the sites formed in that layout. 
In 2007, the daughters of Sri.Chikkarevanna  has filed a suit for partition. That is nearly after 20 years his father sold the property.  We are the bonafied purchasers. is there any chance of loosing my site. Please give me your valuable suggestion.
I am really worried, because I am having only one site in Bangalore. I belong to middle class family. 
K.C.Shiva shankar
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Repeated query. Already replied.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22896 Answers
617 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
41393 Answers
2369 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer