• Non- cognizable offence

Sir, few months ago i signed up for online data entry job where i had to pay a security of Rs. 50000 with terms and condition of the job. So i asked few of my friends to helpe to type the documents and it was just verbal and nothing was in written. At the end i did not qualify for any payment from the first party amd also lost the security that i paid them. Now my friends have lodge a complaint in the police station stating that i owe them money for the work they did for me. I request for your guidance as i already lost Rs.50,000 and cannot pay them. 
Thank you.
Andrew Marba
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Shillong, Meghalaya
since there is no document executed in writing wherein you agreed to pay them for typing documents it would be difficult for your friends to prove their case . better resolve issue amicably with your friends

thanks for your appreciation

If your friends did not enter into a legal agreement with you whereby and whereunder you agreed to pay them 'x' amount of money for their services then their police complaint does not have legs to stand on. It will be closed by police soon.