• Subsistence allowance

I am officer in of a nationalized bank under suspension with reasoned suspension order  since last four months. Bank is resorting to harassment tactics.  As per regulation clause mentioned in suspension order  for subsistence allowance is  50% Basic  pay and allowance after three months and up to 3 months 1/3 of basic and allowance. Bank is  paying me 1/3 basic pay and suspension after 3 months despite representation against it.  My no representation and appeal is being  responded. List of such tactics is  long. What are the best options available with me except going to door of law to avoid harassment and helpful at the time  if compelled to knock the door of law.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Delhi, Delhi
you will have to knock the doors of court to get proper relief
1)you have stated that "As per regulation clause mentioned in suspension order  for subsistence allowance is  50% Basic  pay and allowance after three months and up to 3 months 1/3 of basic and allowance. Bank is  paying me 1/3 basic pay".

2)since you dont want to go to court raise issue with your bank unions . if union refuses to intervene move court for necessary reliefs . 

3) if you are unable to pay legal fees take assistance from district legal aid centre
since it is a nationalized bank, please approach the High Court under Article 226 for appropriate writ. you can challenge the suspension order also if you have valid points. the remedy is speedier and more potent.
Tulika Prakash
you have filed appeal and representations, hence you can approach high court.
Tulika Prakash
Every Bank has its own Officer Employees (Discipline and Appeal) Regulations and they are more or less similar in every Bank. Please go through the Service Regulations of your bank 
Study your Bank's regulations and file a writ for increase of allowance as per the regulations of the Bank