) My company relocated to Noida and since then I have been searching for a job.I have documents issued by the company for relocation. Will I still be asked to pay maintenance by the court?
She has to prove your employment and the earnings thereon to justify her maintenance claim.
2) My wife has said in her notice to me through her lawyer that she was spending a good conjugal life with me but it was quite the opposite. Can she change her claim later in the court that I have tortured her? ( just to prove herself innocent and victim)
Your contents are not very clear, dont give half information favoring your stand alone. You have to furnish other contents as well that why she issue the legal notice and what was the relief sought for by her in the notice n order to get a proper opinion from this lawyer.
3) I have evidence where she has abused me on phone. She also had a chat with her ex and had said that she loved him when I caught her red handed while chatting. When I had asked for a divorce at that time, my father in law had threatened that he will commit suicide If i left her. Can this issue be raised now as post that event we continued to live together and had a child.
If you have substantial evidence to prove her adulterous life or extra marital life, you can file a divorce on the grounds of adultery, cruelty and infidelity, you need not bother about her father's suicidal threats, that has got nothing to do with it, if he wants to commit suicide ask him to go ahead.
4) My inlaws have been interfering and threatening in nature( also recorded on conversations).Can this be used to get a speedy justice i.e, divorce?
You can add these information to the pleadings to your divorce petition.
5) One more point, I have evidence whre I have repeatedly asked my wife to come back to Bangalore but she has been denying it thoroughly. She also did not allow me to listen to my daughters few words which she may have learnt. Can I get my daughter from her clutches? Can she still claim a maintenance even though she did not come after me having made innumerous requests?
Seeking maintenance is different from her refusing to resume the marital life with you. She can put so many allegations for refusing to resume her married life with you and that can be given as reason for seeking maintenance.
You may file a child custody case along with the divorce case if you want to take back your daughter with you.
6) Can I challenge the interim maintenance in case if she asks for one. She used to work in Jet airways before marriage and she is staying with her dad and mom in Kolkata. Also to note that I have not taken any dowry and am paying 2500 every month to her. My daughters age is 1.9 years
Yes you can do it, go ahead on he same lines.