• Agriculture land / farm land

Hello Experts,
Kindly Suggest me on below:

I want to purchase a land (one bigah) in Noida Sector 135 chaproli banger village Yamuna expressway Noida Utter Pradesh. 
The Project Owner is Green Beauty Farm land. They are saying that this land is farm land and I can make a farm house in 10% of total land. 
They have provided me registry and uddharan khatoni. Same I have seen in Utter Pradesh government website.
1) Please let me know how can I assured that the seen land is genuine to be purchased or not?
2) How can I assured that provided documents is of land which the dealer shown me?
3) What required documents and website links to cross verified the land?
4) property dealer is saying that upon paying 50% cost they will transferred the land registry on my name.
5) I have listened that Noida Express Way near by land is not good for investment due to some land mafiya.
6) What type of documents I need to be demanded to the property dealer in my favour for full ownership this farm land freehold property?

7) According to the news there is two villages Nangla and Nangly in Noida near Yamuna Expressway and the concerned land is claimed by Indian Air force.
Green Beauty Farms Dealer is saying that their project is spread in some hundred acres and their land is genuine and does not come under air force claim.

8) Please guide whether should I purchase this farm land or not?
9) What type of required documentation should be done for full owner ship so that in future no buddy can claim my property even through false claim case?

10) what are the precautions for payment which I will have to pay the dealer as booking amount and another installments so that in case of any dispute my all money got backed to me?

Please suggest.
Asked 10 months ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

8 answers received in 1 day.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

9 Answers

1. You need to get the search report from sun registrar office about the same. 

2. Verify the same with with sib registrar. 

4. Depends on under what terms you execute agreement of sale. 

5. Depends on your discretion. 

6. It's search report and encumbrance certificate. 

8. If all documents and title is good you can

9. Title documents and indemnity bond

10. Depends on agreement of sale.

Pay all the amount only after possession


Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
21771 Answers
45 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

1) 10 per cent payment should be made at time of execution of agreement for sale balance 90 per cent at time of registration of sale deed 


2) there should be clause that in case sale deed is not executed within 3 months booking amount paid would  be refunded 


3) take 30 years title search to check whether title is clear and marketable 


4) obtain written opinion from lawyer that time is clear and marketable 


5) obtain bank loan for purchase of land d as bank will do due diligence before sanctioning Loan 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
78478 Answers
4707 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


You may do physical verification as well as documents of the land be get yourself satisfied. You may also approach concerned revenue authorities to confirm regarding any dispute or illegality related to the land in question.

Ganesh Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
6225 Answers
13 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Visit the following link:


Always take "search report" & "title report", of any immovable property, thru a local property lawyer, before purchasing any type f land.  This will determine the genuine claim of the land sellers.

Also ensure of any third party /legal heirs claims /bank loan-mortgage claims etc....


Hemant Agarwal
Advocate, Mumbai
5327 Answers
25 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You have to check the title documents and also can take search and title report from local lawyer after showing him all the documents.

2. Obtain certified copy of documents directly.fro. the concerned authority.

3. Revenue website can be checked and also you can contact the concerned revenue municipal authority.

4. A registered sale deed can be made registered before the sub-registrar office.

5. For that you have to research locally about the possession of land and the project developing company.

6. See they have to register the property on payment of stamp duty, then you can mutate property in your favor.

7. See you can seek NOC and take indemnity bond from developer.

8. If the property is good and title is clear you can purchase it.

9.pay all the amount through cheque and also make an agreement of sale.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25469 Answers
110 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This is a practical issue.

Even though you will be provided all the requisite documents by the seller on demand, you may not be able to ascertain the genuineness by seeing the documents.

You may inspect the property in person along with a person who has knowledge about the landed properties especially of that area and if necessary you may verify the revenue records to that of the records produced by the seller during your personal inspection of the property.

Further, you cannot confirm the genuineness by yourself, you may have to take the help of an advocate in the local who is in knowledge of all such matters.

Get a legal opinion from an advocate in the local and proceed only if recommended.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
68484 Answers
918 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Check non encumbrance at sub registrar office. Any advocate will confirm this , documents belongs to land or not. Don`t purchase, bad investment.


Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21094 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

It is important to check the land record before purchasing the property Through local property lawyer. 

you can obtain certified copy from jurisdictional SRO. 

you can check online but it is always better take local property lawyer help. 

it is depend up on property documents, whether it is genuine or not. 


Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
18379 Answers
11 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

  1. As per the information mentioned in the present query, makes it clear that you wish to buy the said farming land, and also go as per law for the validity of the land and required research.
  2. I would like to tell you first that please verify about the exact owner of land from the registrar of the said area after paying a nominal fees for inspection of the register their which records the data.
  3. Then though the said land is farming land and there will be no problem in making farm house their in some portion as this won’t be the commercial activity, but still make an RTI the Authority to get assured about the validity of the said farm house to be built there.
  4. Then thereafter, proceed with all agreement with all clauses of payment and default if any from both ends, so that in future you may have an option of legal remedy on the basis of the said agreement etc.

Sanjay Baniwal
Advocate, South Delhi
5464 Answers
13 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer